Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekly Challenge at Inspiration Avenue- Fruity- still playing with scissors and glue...

Happy Sunday!  I really didn't think I was going to be submitting anything for the weekly challenge at Inspiration Avenue.  Sure, I had lots of ideas, but then I got sidetracked making my little valentine ACEOs and before I knew it, it was Sunday and there I was with nothin' to put in.  Then I statrted looking at the piece I did for the Wonderland challenge a while back.  I was really happy with most of that piece except for the photo I used for the "Eat Me" element....
SO, I LOVE coconut cake and I love raspberries and decided to put it all together into a little cut and paste cupcake collage.
In case you didn't see the before, here it is:
I'm really glad I changed it, I like it so much better now!

7 comments:

ChatElaine said...

I love it, I just made it in time too and mine was after yours!!! Making me hungry all this scrummy food!!

Mila said...

It's time for dinner here and that coconut & rasperry cake is perfect for whet the appetite
:))!
Happy sunday you too Stephanie!
Hugs,
Mila :)

Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

Making me hungry just looking at it. It's a yummy piece.

artangel said...

This is beautiful, all bright and cheery and good enough to eat!
Angie x

Yvonne said...

Yummy creation, Stephanie!

Seth said...

Really clever and humorous! it makes me hungry too!

Maggie said...

Oh, you are right! Even though I loved the wonderland piece, you just made it even better! That cupcake is delectable! Love the coconut and the little paper cupcake holder. The whole thing is yummy!