Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Weekly Challenge- "On the Wings of Inspiration"

In honor of our now 500+ followers; my team and I are having a blog party!  I've been with Inspiration Avenue just over two years now, and I've loved every minute of it!  I initially joined because I wanted to be on an Etsy team that would help me stretch and grow creatively and inspire me to create regularly- I'd just started painting again the year before.....so where I'd been painting only flowers, I found the inspiration to stretch my imagination and from that; to GROW.....
So as far as where I get inspiration from, I'd have to say from my team Inspiration Avenue and all the lovely people I've met through them- what an amazing experience this has been!  I am so very proud to be part of this incredible group!

What inspires you?  There's still time to write a post about it and submit a link on our challenge post to be eligible for one of our wonderful giveaways........you have until noon Sunday!






11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Congrats on your 500 followers! Valerie

Heather said...

YAY - how inspiring!!

awesome - 500 followers - EXCELLENT!

peggy gatto said...

Paint more!!!!!!!!!!!
Lovely art!!!

Fallingladies said...

love this art, she;s so soft and beautiful!

Tracey FK said...

Wish I could paint hair like that... always struggle with that, but the flowers are amazing as always... you are really talented and I look forward to my visits xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

IA has helped me grow, too. And I am just a person who stops by each week, not a team member. I have to admit, your flowers are stunning, but your ladies are starting to take center stage. Truly lovely in every way.

artangel said...

Steph your work is definitely inspiring to me! It's been wonderful watching your style develop and bloom over the last 2 years :) x

Gloria said...

This piece is stunning, tfs!

Priti Lisa said...

I feel the same way. This painting is YOU...still revealing yourself layer by layer. The mystery of you is always fascinating. You mean a lot to so many,(including me) THAT is inspiring! Love you ♥

Hettienne Grobler said...

This is a beautiful painting - not only in colour and technique, but the total composition - it is truly beautiful to my eye! I feel like stepping into the painting and getting to know the graceful woman better!

Healing Woman said...

I love the look of your masked ladies. It's as though they have secrets to keep and share with noone.

Also, I see you have all of your Halloween decorations up and do they look great! You are a holiday person for sure Stephanie.