Here's my update for all the projects I'm working on this week. Once again, I've probably been too ambitious, but we'll see how it goes:)
For starters, I'm getting close to completing my new tulip that I started last week. It began as a deep crimson parrot, but somewhere along the way decided that it wanted to be a black parrot when it grew up, so I've finished the highlights and just have to work on the purple-black tones the fade out from the center and the background....so not much longer, I hope!
And last but not least, my new altered book. I've finished the prep work on the book, I'm just going to white wash over the exterior and then modge-podge the butterfly papers on. Then I'll paint my Joie figure onto the canvas, and put the quote on the cover. I *might" add some tags in, haven't really decided yet;)