Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekly Challenge- "Harvest"

Sorry Judy, I just couldn't squeeze any extra time this week to do something new for the challenge!  However, I do* have a fun little picture of my youngest in the ole pumpkin patch!  My sweet little punkin is now 11 and would never allow me to take such a picture now- so I cherish this one!
Anyway, here's my entry for this weeks VERY appropriate challege.  Ya'll go take a look at Inspiration Avenue to see what everyone else did- I KNOW some people actually made some new art for this....:)
Cheers,
Stephanie

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Beautiful..and yes full of the Harvest spirit! gorgeous!
Victoria

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I think this is a perfect example of the harvest theme. Isn't it odd how, as they grow up, kids either become hams or want to hide from in front of the camera. It's good that you captured this loving memory.