Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What's UP in the Studio- A Bit More Midnight in the Garden

Here's a little more, I was only able to work for a couple of hours yesterday due to the constraints of domestic duties......however, today is ALL mine for painting- at least until 3:30! So, perhaps, I'll get close to finishing today- I'm really ready to work on making the statue all old and mossy :D

Please excuse my feet in this one ;)

Here's to having a creative, upbeat kinda day!

Cheers,

Stephanie

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Wonderful...super gorgeous work.....enjoy your time to play and create!!

Mila said...

One word..gorgeous! Simply gorgeous!
Hugs,
Mila :)

Priti Lisa said...

Stephanie...your work is so humbling. You have more talent in those cute little feet than I can even dream to have. I love seeing your painting evolve, so thank you for sharing. WOW! You really do rock, I am so proud to know you :)
This will be perfect for Sharon's challenge this week...
XXo

Nancy Martin said...

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks again for the consult on the poster art project for the Avondale Museum School. The poster went for $600 , so we were thrilled. I enjoy seeing your art work.

Healing Woman said...

Lovely painting. I can just imagine how you will age the statue with moss and all sorts of garden debris. Yep. Best way to take pictures is on a chair. LOL..great.