Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

And the OWOH Winners are.....

I'm SO excited- it's time to announce my OWOH winners!  I ran the random number generator with 188 comments (I ommited one comment as it was a duplicate)  and here are the names and numbers it spat out:
I'm assigning the prizes according to each winner's preference- first come, first serve...... 
#168 "Metamorphosis" Digital Misfit of My Hiding Place in Cyberspace
#70 Set of Cards- Sherry of Got Art?
#72 "Parrots en Masse" Cheryl of Healing Woman
#59 Sigrid of Welt der ATC's
#88 Altered Journal Always Inspired
I've sent each of the ladies emails and they have 48 hours to respond- if I haven't heard from them by that time, I'll draw more numbers!
BTW, if you haven't already, pop over to Lisa's announcement- OneWorld One Heart may be over, but Our World Our Art will be taking it's place this time next year.  I'm sohappy, because I always meet so many wonderful people that I might never run across otherwise.
And speaking of all you lovley new friends, I am SO glad I met you- I'll be seeing you soon on Blogland!
Happy OWOH!
Love,
Stephanie

8 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oooooooo congrats to all the winners!!!

xoxo

Mila said...

Hi Stephanie & congrats to all the very lucky winners!
Hugs & Smiles,
Mila :)

Digital Misfit said...

Yay! I am so happy to be one of the lucky winners. I just noticed that my fabulous friend AlwaysInspired has also won! That is pretty cool :)

Jaime Haney aka ArtsyFartsy.Me said...

Those lucky ladies!!! Congratulations to the winners, even though I'm not one of them :(

Enjoy your day Stephanie!
xxoo,
Jaime

Kiki aka Victoria said...

Congrats to all the very lucky winners..yay!

Lisa D. said...

WoW! 188! amazing!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congrats to your very lucky winners. :) Theresa

Lisa said...

I congratulate all the winners! Yes, they a truly lucky! Enjoy!
Stephanie, I thought I'd have a chance since you had 5 gifts...oh well!

good night,
Lisa