Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A bit more in the way of spooks......

As my kids get older, they get less interested in decorating for holidays and this makes me a little sad.  I mean, I really enjoy the decorations, but half the fun is their enjoyment.....anyway, this year, no one wanted to help or suggest ideas for what to do out side, so, I didn't do as much as usual but I did do my own thing.  One of my Paint Party Friday friends was doing paintings inspired by sugar skulls which in turn inspired me......


 BOO!

Of course, my son now tells me he hates the painted skulls, but oh well, he shoulda helped when he coulda......
In the meantime; Happy Halloween (a few days early!)
Stephanie

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks wonderfully creepy. I love Halloween, I think I will still be decorating with 80! Valerie

Regina said...

I LOVE your decorations...they are Spooktacular!!! I will have to let the Chazman see when he gets home.

HUGS

Healing Woman said...

I'd love to be a kid walking past the scary ghosts and all the other great decorations at your house for Halloween. I don't know if you watch Modern Family but last night I laughed so hard at the Halloween theme. It reminds me of your quest to get the family involved. LOL

Dianne said...

I like the painted skulls!

Netty said...

Wow they look brilliant Stephanie. Am sure if you didn't decorate the garden one year they would be asking WHY.......so typical....Happy PPF, Annette x

Jaime Haney said...

Stephanie, these turned out great! I think you did a wonderful job. while I too love to see Asher get excited about Halloween all he really cares about is the candy. I LOVE to decorate for Halloween! I will do it whether he cares or not! I think you will too ;)

xx Jaime

p.s. I'm stealing this idea!