Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Silent Sunday`- Sounds from Rodin's Garden

Statue Dancing


My Mom


 I know this is supposed to be silent, but I had to add this- throughout the garden we kept hearing weird sounds, crickets, chanting, even the sounds of women moaning.....and we were like, "What the HECK?"  after seeing the musuem, I googled it and found that we'd stumbled upon a temporary accompanying exhibit by Erik Samakh- to recapture our experience, listen to this link, it's amazing!
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Jaime Haney said...

Oh how cool! I love your photos. I thought you were going to tell me it was haunted! Ha ha!

Jaime Haney said...

I just listened to those sounds on the link. Wow! Talk about adding ambience especially at twilight or nighttime. I liked it! When I first started listening I kept thinking "wailing rock"... crazy. Thanks for finding that and sharing!