Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Arting Challenge: Art--So-Mo-Fo

So, there is this wonderful art challenge every year, called "Art Something Mo-Fo" where anyone who likes to create art can participate.  The basics of the challenge are to create a piece of art for every day of the month of October.  Last spring we did one for April as well.  It's great fun and a fabulous group of people who get together in cyber space to paint, draw whatever inspires them and comment on one another's arting.  This group is actually what pulled me back into the world of creating regularly!  I rarely have time to do a complete piece in one day (if I'm lucky I get about two kid-free hours a day to paint) so what I do is post my works in progress.  Check it out though, there's a lot of eye candy in there http://community.livejournal.com/artsomofo/!

No comments: