Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Make New Friends, but Keep the Old- Part 2 -Sunshine Award- Thanks Elaine!

Thank you to Elaine of Chatelaine Jewellery  for the beautiful Sunshine award- I feel so honored that you chose me as one of your recipients!
Elaine creates some of the most beautiful beads through the process of melting glass and then goes on to create jewelry from her finished product- just beautiful!

So the rules for accepting the Sunshine award are:
1.)Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2.) Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
3.) Link the nominees within your post
4.) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5.) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So, for me, here comes the hard part, choosing who to pass the award on to.....I have so many favorite blogs that I follow and now that I've been riding the magic carpet all week, I've added a bunch more to my list.  In keeping with my "Make new friends, but keep the old" series, I've decided to create a combo plate of old friends and new

My Award Winners Are:
Felicia Kramer of Another Bright Idea a friend in the art world who has helped guide me
Kersten of Altered Gypsy one of my new finds from One World, One Heart
Charlie of Art Happens a wonderfully creative artist I'm lucky enough to be on Inspiration Avenue with
Astrid of Astrid's Artistic Efforts another treasuure I stumbled upon during OWOH
Sheila of Halo Hill a valued friend I discovered a couple of months ago
Catworx an amazing mixed media artist- another OWOH find
Tara Dillard a friend who inspires me daily on my journey as a gardener
Ink on My Fingers another lucky find from OWOH
Lisa of Priti Studio a truly inspiring friend and fellow Inspiration Avenue team member
Kecia Frazee of Lemoncholy's Flight of Fancyan artist creating glorious mixed media altered art
Robin Maria Pedrero of Pocketfull of Colors an amazing visual artist and fellow Vast team member
Jo of Tanglefrost one more treasure trove of inspiration I encountered on the magic caret of OWOH

I feel truly blessed to count such wonderful people as regular sources of inspiration, go check them out- you'll be glad you did, and maybe you'll feel the tingle of inspiration as well!

Oh and you haven't already entered my OWOH giveaway, click HERE to do so!






4 comments:

Charlie said...

Oh thanks Stef...I'll do this asap! Too funny I got this from Maggie too. It's all good!

Anonymous said...

Oh Congratulations and I love the way you wrote this out - so cool! Isn't Elaine just the best?!
♥♥

Unknown said...

Elaine is one super, fabulous lady!

Felicia Kramer said...

Thank you so much, Stephanie. I've learned as much from you as you have from me. Thank you!