I don't usually do these things, but since my friend Tracey Fletcher King tagged me and I really like her, I'm going along with it! The rules are simple;
1. You must post the rules
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you
3. Create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
4. tag 11 people
5.let them know you've tagged them
and since I haven't shared pictures of my garden lately, I'm going to share some that I took last week....
So, I've posted The Rules and now I have to answer Tracey's questions. Now for those of you who don't know Tracey, she's incredibly creative and funny and has really given me a hard act to follow! But here goes:
- How would you rate your breakdancing ability.... 1 being a demented spider and 10 being a drunken sailor? Once a spaz, always a spaz- but since I can, on occasion do a decent moonwalk, I'll give myself a 3
- What is the worst book you have ever read??? Well it wasn't badly written, but Harvest Home still gives me nightmares 20+ years after reading it! I don't even like thinking about that book!
- George Clooney or Brad Pitt??? Tough one, but, since I couldn't possibly desert Johnny Depp- I'll say neither :D
- Do you prefer Chocolate Eggs or Bunnies???... chocolate bunnies that is... I mean of course you would eat chocolate eggs rather than a real bunny.... or at least I hope you would....I like to torture Chocolate bunnies as I eat them, removing various body parts- gosh, I sound a little sick- don't I?
- What is your guilty TV watching pleasure??? Buffy the Vampire Slayer (ducking and running ;))
- If you could change your name, what would it be??? I like my name, but when I was a little girl, I always wanted to be a "Kelley"
- What is the worst.... and I am talking the absolute worst present you have ever received???? Once I got a Steam Cleaner for Mother's Day- which I really needed but still, it was Mother's Day for crying out loud!
- What song do you sing at the top of your lungs when no one is listening??? I sing whenever the mood strikes me, to my offspring's utter mortification!
- Mummy/Mommy issues or Daddy issues???? Mommy, but not too many ;)
- How good are you at parking a car.... 1 being you could reverse park blindfolded in the world's smallest parking spot and 10 being any car in a three spot radius is in danger of being bumped???? I'm roughly a 5- I'm pretty good at parking as long as it's on the right side- don't ask; I think it must have to do with being a leftie!
- The perpetual catered function dining question.... Chicken or Fish?? Ooooh, that's difficult- I usually go for chicken, but I'm on a Salmon kick right now- I have Salmon Nicoise every day lunch- so I'll say fish :D
OK, so those are my answers and now comes the hard part- writing questions!
1. What are 2 names you are called that are not your real name???
2. What was the last thing you thought about before going to sleep last night??
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?????
4. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds??????
5. Are you a leftie or a rightie?
6. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
7. What would you choose to eat for your last meal????
8. Do you collect anything? If so, what??
(I'm stealing from Tracey here, 'cause I thought it was a good question:
9. What is the worst.... and I am talking the absolute worst present you have ever received????
10. Are you a Night Owl or Early Bird?
11. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
And now for the part I really don't enjoy! Tagging people! Those of you who I'm about to choose please forgive me (except for Tracey F. since she's the one who started it ;))
And anyone else, feel free to answer any of the questions- I'd love to know more about you all, especially since I went to the trouble of doing this :D seriously, it was fun and I would like to hear from ya'll!