Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Atlanta Flower Show Always So inspiring

My Mom and I went the Southeastern Flower show this weekend and it SO much fun!  There were 7 mini gardens designed by landscape professionals- Home Depot always manages to do one and usually it's fun just to make fun of; but this year, theirs was my favorite because it has so many great ideas!  There were also lots of other themed displays like outdoors table settings, window boxes, entry ways to doors and so much more!  The theme was "In Tune With Nature" and there were so many neat interpretations.....
 Lot's fun puns in titles...

This was my favorite entryway design- I reminded me of when we lived in St. Croix and had Papaya Trees in the back yard.....
I love flowers and edibles combined

5 comments:

Healing Woman said...

You know Stephanie, I started thinking about that moss couch you saw at the show. I'll bet that if I were there, I would have tried to stuff it into my van somehow. It was probably a prop but that wouldn't have stopped me from buying it. Love the memories you bring back of that show. Hope you did well.

Priti Lisa said...

Hi Stephanie, I love the shuttered doors in that 3rd picture and how imaginative to use horns as planters...thanks for sharing your trip :)
Xox

Lorraine said...

Garden/flowers shows are always so inspirational. Love the theme.

Regina said...

What an awesome weekend!! Thank you for sharing your adventure with us. I love the flower and edible garden. Those have always been my favorite.

Hugs,
Regi

Jaime Haney said...

These are all beautiful. I can spend hours and hours looking around at all those gorgeous flowers! Not to mention the smell of green... love it!