Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wineglass Wednesday

Happy Hump Day all!  My friend Lisa from Priti Studio has begun a weekly art prompt called, you guessed it!  Wine Glass Wednesday"  Since I don't have a huge collection of varied wine glasses- and most of them aren't especially attractive at that; my creativity will have to come from the way I stage my glass.   This week, we just happen to have a lot of fire crackers left over from Sunday's celebration, so I decided in honor of Independence Day to use these colorful little beauties as a background for my glass!  So there you have it, my entry for Wine Glass Wednesday!
Don't forget to hop  over Priti Studio where Lisa will have other entries as well- she also has some of my absolute favorite works of art on display there as well!
Cheers or "Bottoms UP"
Stephanie

6 comments:

Priti Lisa said...

You really create a pretty picture.
I love how the glass is sweating...i'm feeling like a nice crisp glass right now (8:30am)
We are having a heat wave 103 for the 3rd day now.
I feel like I'm a glazed donut, lol
Have a great day Stephanie!
xox

Yvonne said...

What a unique challenge and you have created eye candy, Stephanie!

Jaime Haney said...

refreshing and inviting picture! Ka-pow!!

Mila said...

I don't like wine...strange thing for one person like me who live in a Tuscany, land of many famous wine labels..
"Fresh-looking" your peek :)!
Hugs,
Mila .)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Gotta love your take on this really fun challenge. I have NO wine glasses (gave them all away when I moved to Wichita), or I might be tempted to join you. This looks like a fun and interesting thing to honor on Wednesday.

So I raise my imaginary glass to your first Wednesday Wine post!

Unknown said...

Oh and just in case anyone was wondering, I did NOT drink that at the time posting- just a wee early for me!