Halloween is one of my absolute favorite subjects to create projects for, probably because it's my favorite holiday!
Here's a little peek at one f the projects we'll will be doing in the next 6 weeks session:
I also have planned to have them create Halloween totem poles, and Trick or Treater's silhouettes, a Halloween tree and much more.
Just FYI, At this time, I have room for three more students in this class!
On a final note, I am so excited to announce that I'm adding a Kindergarten thru1st Grade Class! Here are some examples of what I have planned for October classes:
|"Five Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Gate"|
|"We've all Gone BATTY!"|
All I need to start these classes are at least two students and the day hasn't been settled yet- I'm open to Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays!
Some basic info for those of you who are considering classes:
- the next session of classes begins Sept 29
- 90 Minute Classes ~ each lesson period begins and ends with sketchbook art which includes imagination prompts, preliminary work and "free art"
- a variety of watercolor techniques explored
- Strong emphasis placed on Color Theory
- Each child will produce 3 Quality Art Projects plus a number of “one day” projects
- Classes are $225 for a 6 weeks session (or $37.50 per week) payable in advance
- Supplies are included in the fee
- Classes are limited to 6 children per session
- Each project is photographed and available on Artsonia for personalized keepsakes/ gifts