Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

12 Days of Christmas....


In my excitement over soon recieving the ACEO's from the 12 Days of Christmas exchange I participated in, I decided to do a posting representing each day with a variety of Etsy artisans.  Some of these were harder to find than others, so I had to be a bit "open" in my interpretations but, I think you'll ENJOY them all the same!


On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
A Partridge in a Pear Tree by Eyecon Artist








On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Two Turtle Doves
by Christy Nelson
















On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Three French Hens byWhitney Morton















On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Four Calling Birds 
by Zara


On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Five Golden Rings by Metal Revision
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Six Geese a Laying
by Yellow Lion
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Seven Swans a Swimming by FunckLoveDesigns
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:






 
 
 
 

 
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Nine Ladies Dancing by Valentine Photography

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Ten Lords a Leaping
by Stephanie Corder

 
 
 









On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Eleven Pipers Piping
by Whitney Morton

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On the twelfth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
12 Drummers Drumming
by Tempest studios


8 comments:

Felicia Kramer said...

How cute is that!? Good job, girl!

Yvonne said...

WOW, Stephanie, these are wonderfully creative!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Stephanie, these are all WONDERFUL!!!

Happy Holidays Sweetie,
LuLu~*xoxo

Luthien Thye said...

wow!! this is definitely no easy feat! SALUTE!!
i love them all :))

Unknown said...

OK, I just realized that in my rush to get this post done, I added links but no artist's names. So, I'm adding them now, lest anyone think *I* did all of these, tho wish I could say I had!

Unknown said...

What a fun post! I got my pkg yesterday and I have them hanging garland style in my living room over a window. They are so very sweet. Some more elaborate than others, but all so lovely together.
Hope you get your soon.
Tammy

Priti Lisa said...

Stephanie...you are a generous, fun sort, are't you? Terrific post,
joy, Lisa

Fashion, Philosophy, and Reality said...

Thanks for including my "ladies." I love your post!
- ValentinePhotography