Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Little Christmas Magic for you.....


I LOVE Christmas, and have been perusing the offerings in Etsy for art that really invokes the *spirit* of Christmas and the feeling of magic that it inspires.
Hope you enjoy these selections!

Angie of Artangel has a lovely selection of affordable art including some wonderful wooden Christmas ornaments that remind me of Jan Brett's work.




Renie Britenbucher creates whimisical pieces chock full of humor, light-heartedness and charm. You can see more of her work HERE.



Elizabeth Graf has a wonderful collection of work inspired by life and nature and flavored with gorgeous color and a Caribbean feel.  Check out the rest of her work HERE.



Luthien of Pimp & Paint has a shop full of magical creations!  "Lor-Arda", my favorite,  is made essentially in silver and white color scheme to give it a sense of frost, of elves, of light, of purity and of everything magical!




Tammy of Designs4U, has a beautiful selection in her shop ranging from jewelry and altered works including some lovely art journals to this fun little sparkly snowman.  I just love her work!




Robin Maria Pedrero creates glorious paintings full of color and movement.  She has also done a series of holiday paintings like this beautiful partridge in his pear tree.  To see more of her work, click HERE.


Felicia Kramer is one of my favorite people on Etsy.  And not only is her shop fabulous to bgin with, she has an enormous collection of Christmas goodies.  These vintage style ACEOs are only one example of all she has to offer.  To see more of her work, click HERE.





Anitra of Anitra's Cute Art World has an incredible collection of art miniatures mostly in the format of ACEO cards.  The detail and charm of her work are wonderful to behold. 

So, here ends my foray into some of the offerings of Christmas magic available at Etsy.  Hope you enjoyed looking at my selectons!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

10 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

awwwww... stephanie!!! you are just the sweetest person in the world!! i am sooo touched! i haven't even written about the award you passed me ... but i'm gonna write about it sometime this week :))thank you so much, once again for featuring my elven dreamcatcher :)) BIG BIG GIANT HUGS!!

Felicia Kramer said...

Wow - what a nice surprise this morning to see that you featured one of my Christmas ACEOs. You brightened my day (it's very dreary here today) and I actually think my cold feels better too! LOL Thank you!

Renie Britenbucher said...

Thank you so much for featuring my art in your blog. And, what a great blog!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oh Stephanie, you really have an eye for choosing lovely things! Thank you so much for sharing all these with us!

LuLu~*xoxo

artangel said...

Stephanie you're such a sweetheart to feature my ornaments - thank you so much!! I love all the other Christmas items you've chosen, I'm feeling festive just looking at this lovely selection! xxx

Unknown said...

Aw, Stephanie, You are so sweet to feature my Snowman ornament. Thank you so much for the blog love. I will have to do this for our team members, as well. I love your selections.
Xo,
Tammy

Unknown said...

Thanks guys, I really love playing "curator" and putting collections together :)

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous collection, Stephanie!

You ask how I have time to "play", I love it, so I make time. I'm retired and this is one of my favorite things! Cheers, Yvonne

Elizabeth Graf said...

Hi Stehanie,

This is a wonderful blog and I am so honored to be included -- you are so terrific to promote us this way!!

Elizabeth

Maggie said...

Great selection of Christmas goodies, Stephanie! I'm off to browse!

I just added my name to your followers. I thought I was already a follower ~ I read your blog all the time. I have you bookmarked in my IA folder, I guess that is how I have been finding you!