Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New acrylic painting- Apricot Beauty!

I just finished my new painting featuring an Apricot parrot tulip.  I started it for last week's challenge at Inspiration Avenue but alas, did not finish in time.....I don't know- it's either the holidays or maybe I'm getting older, 'cause I just haven't been able to get things done on time lately!  There's always something pressing, and before I know it, I've gotten a little of everything done, but nothing to the point where I can cross it off my list!
Anyway, here's my painting- it took me awhile, but I *am* quite happy with it!


Cheers!

4 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

ahhhhh!! the beauty is revealed!! as always ... your flowers are just magnificent!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oooooooo, this is lovely!!

LuLu~*xoxo

Anonymous said...

It's simply beautiful!! And I love the background you went with, it' really sets the light peachy tones off beautifully!

Unknown said...

This is GORGEOUS, Stephanie! Just gorgeous!
Xo,
Tammy