Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Treasury Featuring my original tulip painting, "Moonlight Sonata"



Angie of Art Angel (one of my favorite Etsy shops!) was sweet enough to include me and some of my Inspiration Avenue friends in her new treasury.  It's up till Monday morning, so take a look if you get a chance.
In the meantime, here is some of Artangel's fabulous work!

This is an example of a custom order piece Angie has available.  The canvas is painted with acrylic paints, and each heart is each individually cut by hand from various collaged papers- often from her old artwork and sketch book pages.  I LOVE this piece, for more information, click HERE.


This is "Little Bird", one of Angie's original paintings, I really enjoy the way the patterns run through the entire composition; lovely! 


I really like the title of this one, "Ebb and Flow" here's a bit from the listing description: "An original, contemporary mixed media painting on canvas. This is an abstract painting inspired by the ebb and flow of the tides, and the natural forms of the pebbles and stones washed up by the sea."




4 comments:

Maggie said...

Great post, Stephanie! I love Angie's work too. She is so talented!

Love this treasury too ;)

How in the world do you get a picture of the treasury? Seems like I should know how to do this but alas I don't.

artangel said...

Aw Stephanie you are SUCH a sweetie!! Thank you so much for featuring my work and for your kind words! xxx

Maggie thank you too, you're very sweet! And don't worry, I still don't know how to do a Treasury snapshot either lol!

Luthien Thye said...

wonderful post stephanie! you are such a supportive team mate to all of us, always!! and such a wonderful treasury by angie... blues and greens ... ahhhh!

sometimes i think i know how to that a treasury snapshot ... sometimes it works other times it doesn't! ah well ...:)

Unknown said...

The way I do the snapshot is by using esnips.com which my friend Felicia Kramer directed me to. I have to do it in two steps and then merge them in a digital image document, but it's worth it to be able to preserve the image. I wish etsy would just let us save the images.....