Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekly Challenge at Inspiration Avenue- Hidden

So with the crazies involved in having a holiday party plus trying to get a commission done on time, I really didn't think I'd be able to submit anything this week!  BUT, as luck would have it, my ten year old son has developed an aversion to having his picture taken, and VOILA!!  I now have some pictures representing the word "hidden".  They are not *great* pictures by any means or anything approaching "art" but they do illustrate the word.....






8 comments:

Yvonne said...

These pics are perfect, Stephanie!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Cheers from Canada.

Unknown said...

Back atcha, sweetie!

Luthien Thye said...

hahaha!! that's so cute!! and just perfect!

LuLu Kellogg said...

LOL, he was DETERMINED you were not going to photograph him!!

Hope your day is filled with love and magic!

LuLu~*xoxo

artangel said...

Ha ha what a great take on the theme Steph - I love it!

I have vaguely similar photos of my 17 year old (though he does the "no pictures" hand over the face thing, rather than using the creative "hiding behind furniture" tactic lol!)

Priti Lisa said...

Lol, I have a lot of pictures like these. I would say they grow out of it...but I still don't have a decent picture of my mom.
xox, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Well that was awfully nice of him to help out with your challenge dilemma! ;-) I hope the party was a huge success and the holiday chaos is winding down this week.
♥Sharon

Charlie said...

Oh so fun! It'a perfect photo for the challenge.
Wishing you and yours some Holiday Cheer.
Merry Christmas,
Charlie